Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Oh Well, We Needed The Rain

The sky was threatening to open up and drench us practically from the time we hit our first shots of the evening and for some they finished early enough to stay mostly dry. A few others weren't quite as lucky but the worst of the wet weather held off long enough for us to get our rounds in.

Matt Couperus shot the low round of the night and his even par score of 27 moved him into a share of the lead for Individual Low Gross with Norm Toyne. Meanwhile the Hackers missed tying the Low Team Gross by one stroke after shooting a 94.

Kim Defosse won the Closest to the Pin cash on the front nine by sticking it close on hole #4 while Paul Scobie took the honours on #13. Carl Troke was this weeks 50/50 winner.

Unfortunately I missed writing down who got the points between the CCCP and Fivesome so I can't update the standings unless someone sends me an e-mail to let me know. I got all the others. If not, I'll try and get them before next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment