Wednesday, June 9, 2010

April Showers in June

For the second week in a row Mother Nature decided the Murray Hills Golf Course needed some watering. Unlike last week however, the rain combined with winds and cooler temperatures resulted in a cancellation of our first 18 hole night of the season.

The rain sent most home or to the clubhouse but a few groups decided to play nine holes just for the fun of it. I was not one of them as I decided to enjoy a beverage with my teammates instead.

Having some spare time I was able to get the results from last week and have updated the standings. I can also report that the Closest to the Pin winners were Steve Westlake on #8 and Art Cross on #17. Mark Kennedy was last weeks 50/50 winner.

See you next week as we try for another 18 holes.

No comments:

Post a Comment