Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Lost In Transit

Sorry guys but there won't be an update this week.


Rick Dean gets his par on Hole 6.
After getting all the information from the evening's round, I misplaced it somewhere between the golf course and home and can't find it. I'm guessing it fell out of my pocket when I took my phone or keys out.

My apologies. That's the first time that's happened since I started doing this.

All I can tell you is that we have just one week of regular season golf remaining before the playoffs begin.

I also want to congratulate Norm Toyne for winning the Murray Hills Golf Club Championships last weekend. He edged Andy Koetstra by one stroke on the final hole. Also congratulations to Steve Westlake who was this year's winner in the Senior Men's division.

See you Wednesday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment