Sunday, April 6, 2014

The Winter That Won't End

Are you guys getting cabin fever and itching to get the clubs out of storage and start swinging again? I know I'm looking forward to losing my first balls of the new season.

As it stands right now there's no word on any official start date for the upcoming league season. Obviously it all depends on the return of some heat and the melting of the snow along with the drying of the course.

Last year it was mid-April before we got things going and I'm guessing this year won't start any sooner but as soon as I hear any concrete date or get an update of any kind on the course, I'll be sure to post it here.

I know that Alida has also started a Murray Hills Facebook page where you might also be able to get details even sooner so you might want to Like that page if you haven't already. That's provided you're a Facebook user of course.

Hope to see you on the course within the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment