Friday, July 10, 2015

Sixes Were Wild

Sorry I'm a little late with the update guys. I'm busy busy busy these days. But better late than never.

It was a beautiful night for golf this week. It was so nice in fact that I think every mosquito in Wooler decided to feast on the course like seniors at an early bird special buffet in Florida. I'm still scratching and hearing the buzzing in my ears.

In between swatting and swearing we were able to get in our round and on this night sixes were wild as every match was swept. I think that might be a first this season. Taking all six points up for grabs were the Fat Shafts, Rolling Stones, Wedgers, Southpaws, Hackers and Latecomers.

The Closest to the Pin winners were Mark Kennedy on hole #3 and Matt Couperus on hole #12. The 50/50 winner was Art Mansfield.


No comments:

Post a Comment