Thursday, April 28, 2016

A Night of Sweeps

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am blaming the colder weather for my less than impressive play during tonight's round of golf.
Andy Koetstra leaves his par putt on 12 just short.
Judging by some of the other scores I saw, I wasn't the only one affected. We have to blame something don't we?

It was feast or famine with the matches tonight as all six of them were clean sweeps. The Hackers, Dubbers, Whizbangers, Southpaws, Rolling Stones and Fat Shafts all took six points. 

The low score for the night was turned in by Peter Hughes with a 29. The Southpaws took over the Team Low Gross with a 94, one shot better than the mark set last week by the Fat Shafts.

The Closest to the Pin winners were Jim Conley on hole #2 and Rick Dean on hole #11. The 50/50 winner was Jim Lidster.

No comments:

Post a Comment